Friday, May 8, 2009

Wow, I'm really not that good at blogging!

Ok, well, let me see. We got up to Ft. Drum just fine. It was an interesting trip. We got to stop off in ohio and visit beth and devin. I'm soo excited for them to be having a baby, they really deserve it!!!!! We stayed in a hotel the second night but it was a huge bed and dori didn't mind it at all. There was a dunkin donuts right across the parking lot-yum! We got here and I was shocked how much unpacking there was to do!!!! Yeah, we had alot of stuff! I'm most of the way through it I'm just learning how to organize in a small space. I'm starting my new job on the 14th. I can't wait!!! It's at the daycare here onpost. I don't what age I will be working with yet but I don't care!
Ok, now on to Caitlin. She only has one more tooth to come through and we don't have to worry about teeth till her 2yr molars. Now I've just got to call the insurance and see what age they start covering dental visits (old insurance was 1 visit before the age of 3--wierd, I know). She is getting really tall, last measurment over a month ago was 31.5 inches but is still a skinny minny at almost 21 pounds. I'm wanting to reweigh her, she's feeling heavier every day. The summer clothes I got her (not much since it doesn't get that warm up here) are size 2T and her one pair of her sandals are a size 6 the other pairs are size 5 but I don't think those will last us all summer.
She now runs everywhere (which is the funny toddler run) and climbs on everything. She is fearless. She is now going to sleep by herself most of the time now, naps and at night. She says bubble, duck, more, please, eye, dog, dori, mama, daddy, juice, and a few others. Most are hard to tell if you don't know her although a complete stranger heard her say juice and understood her when I thought it was a little hard to understand so I guess she's doing better than I thought. They say this stage (eating things they shouldn't, getting into things they shouldn't, climbing on furniture laughing at you for saying no, etc) ends at around 3 yrs old. Yeah, I don't think this girl will ever stop, she's just too active!

No comments: