Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Sorry I haven't blogged again!

I have been soo busy I haven't had a chance to blog!!! Well, a week ago we had an ice storm--horrible!!! Our fence is still busted up and the dogs can't go outside alone so that has been interesting.


Caitlin is in love with her bumbo seat! She absolutely loves it! I don't think she understands how she can sit up and see mommy at the same time, she just sits and watches the dogs running around!


I have two interviews tomorrow, hoping I do well!!!
Other than that it has just been work, work, work!

2 comments:

Sanchez Stories said...

Too Cute! I hear so much about those bumbo seats! Good and bad!
I wonder if Avery would like one!
Good to see you are blogging!

Dre

Scott, Kelly, Jacob & Isabelle said...

she looks so cute just sittin' there!! what a pretty girl!